Technical Business Analyst
Our partner is a fast-growing company whose main profiles are testing, development, DevOps Engineering and business analysis. Currently working on a project for their market-leading partner, their enthusiastic team is looking for an experienced new colleague for the following position:
Technical Business Analyst
Based in Budapest, you'll join a dynamic team with flexible working arrangements, including 4 days of remote work each week. As a Business Analyst, you'll bridge the gap between our business objectives and technical solutions, ensuring seamless delivery of features and enhancements. You'll collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, contributing to international projects and enjoying regular team-building events.
- -Drive story refinement meetings and create clear visual representations of feature processes outlined in JIRA.
- -Ensure clear visual representations and diagrams are created to illustrate the feature's processes, functions, and information flows.
- -Analyze requirements, create detailed user stories in JIRA, and ensure acceptance criteria are met.
- -Conduct data investigation and mining as required for analysis, with support available if needed.
- -Support development teams by answering questions and acting as the product owner during development cycles.
- -Provide post-grooming analysis and updates to stories as needed.
- -Assist in go-live support for external client interfaces and create external-facing specifications for API interfaces.
- -Possess a strong analytical mindset, capable of identifying patterns and connecting disparate pieces of information to form a comprehensive understanding.
- -Able to propose hypotheses to address business challenges, with the flexibility to adjust solutions to align with evolving requirements.
- -Proficiency in JIRA, Confluence, and visualization tools.
- -Experience with APIs, JSON, XML, and databases.
- -Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- -Familiarity with web UI design and CRM applications is a plus.
- -4 years of experience and deep technical approach.
What the company offers:
- -Hybrid working, weekly 4 days home office.
- -In addition to a competitive salary, a net 240e HUF Cafeteria (home office allowance and sport/cultural allowance).
- -Health insurance and company phone fleet.
- -Flexible working hours (within reason).
- -Growing local team with a sense of community and management open to ideas.
- -Interesting international projects; company with a strong background.
- -Great team, regular team building events.
- -Suitable technical support for home.
If you're passionate about front-end development and ready to take on new challenges, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now at email@example.com!
Küldje el önéletrajzát a következő e-mail címre: firstname.lastname@example.org