Regulatory Submissions Planner!
Are you experienced in pharma regulatory? You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural team that helps to develop and apply strategies, designed to ensure regulatory submission and compliance.
- Assist with project management tasks, including managing dynamic timelines
- Interacting, negotiating and collaborating with global stakeholders
- Review and manage the complexity of planning
- Managing, tracking, assembling and delivering of regulatory content to meet regulatory strategy, regulatory compliance and informational needs of regional regulatory authority
- Support the regulatory submission creation and the registration tracking of the company
- Support the regulatory submission targets from a regulatory operational perspective for the whole region
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science related discipline.
- Expertise and knowledge of the regulatory landscape, its registration procedures and a thorough understanding of the technical requirements for dossiers (e.g., eCTD and other submission formats).
- Affinity to work with complex IT systems
- At least 2 years of experience in the regulatory operations area
- Career in a global environment while contributing to health and safety of the patients
- Opportunity for you to support one of the world’s most prestigious pharma companies
- Working in an international, young and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Internal trainings and career path
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Healthcare Specialist
- 1-5 years’ professional experience
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
If you are interested, send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org