• Creating, maintaining, and ensuring quality assurance of key human resources data sets, reports, and metrics.
• Studying cross functional linkage of various HR parameters and developing relevant analytical models
• Communicating findings via formal presentations, standard management reporting artifacts on periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
• Making recommendations and after approval implement the digitized process
• Implementing global HR process while taking into consideration local business and legal need.
• Providing support to the Human Resource function in the areas of people advanced, predictive analytics, metrics and reporting that will help draw meaningful decision-making insights (CTC, overtime, sick leave etc.)
• Coordinating and engaging the relevant stakeholders in the digitization process, collaborate with the HR and Digitization teams for various digitization needs.
• Assessing HR processes which can be digitized, and drive HR digitization agenda based on the local business and legal needs
• Actively participating in reviewing the existing process, making recommendation for improvement.
• Performing project and changing management processes (e.g. planning timelines and resources, lead implementation process end-to-end, activities increasing stakeholders acceptance of digitized solutions)
• At least 3 years of experience in HR
• Excellent English skills (business level required)
• College Degree
• Experience in digitization initiatives/ process improvement
• Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Experience in project management (advantage)
WHAT WE OFFER
• Free language courses
• Cafeteria benefits
• Company events and team building activities
• Be part of a real multinational team and environment
• Develop your career path and grow domain wise
• Free gym/sports sponsorships and internal competitions
• Shuttle bus from the nearest Metro station
If you are interested, send your English CV to email@example.com
Küldje el önéletrajzát a következő e-mail címre: firstname.lastname@example.org