Would you like to make an impact in the field of Pharmacovigilance by ensuring drug safety on the market? Are you eager to be a part of a multicultural and effective team, together with guaranteeing freedom for your fellow humans?
• Providing judgment of adverse event reports and apply medical expertise on individual cases.
• Ensuring compliance with global and local procedural documents and local implementation of client’s and the company’s policies and procedures.
• Contributing to the definition the content of the PSUR comment.
• Maintaining knowledge of the marketed drug currently under litigation.
• Resolving queries relating to drug coding and AE coding in MedDRA.
• Taking responsibility to provide solution for the medical queries during the case handling by case handlers.
• Identifying medically important events.
• University Medical Degree (or Alternate physician degree)
• 0-2 years of experience in the field of Pharmacovigilance (advantage)
• Good knowledge of pharmacovigilance regulatory requirements (both US and EU are advantage)
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Being able to present clinical data and having critical approach
• Being able to interpret, evaluate scientific data
• Having an analytic mind
• User level IT skills
What we offer
• Ensured career path
• A great diversity of cultures
• Language courses and training
• On-site relax & gym rooms
• Volunteering, sport and employee events
Küldje el önéletrajzát a következő e-mail címre: email@example.com