If you have always dreamed of working within a multinational company, here is an excellent opportunity to try it yourself! Our partner company performs its daily work in the IT services and business solutions fields with nearly 3000 employees. Thanks to the continuous expansion, we are looking for a new colleague for the following position:
• Providing judgment of adverse event reports and applying medical expertise on individual cases.
• Ensuring compliance with global and local procedural documents and local implementation of clients and the company’s policies and procedures.
• Contributing to the definition of the content of the PSUR comment.
• Maintaining knowledge of the marketed drug currently under litigation.
• Resolving queries relating to drug coding and AE coding in MedDRA.
• Taking responsibility to provide solutions for medical queries during the case handling by case handlers.
• Identifying medically important events
• University Medical Degree (or Alternate physician degree)
• 0-2 years of experience in the field of Pharmacovigilance (advantage)
• Good knowledge of pharmacovigilance regulatory requirements (both the US and EU are advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Being able to present clinical data and having a critical approach
• Being able to interpret, and evaluate scientific data
• Having an analytical mind
• User-level IT skills
Contract type: full-time (40 hours/week), indefinite, hybrid
Legal requirements: you need to be currently eligible to work in Hungary
Küldje el önéletrajzát a következő e-mail címre: email@example.com