If you have always dreamed of working within a multinational company, here is an excellent opportunity to try it yourself! Our partner company performs its daily work in the IT services and business solutions fields with nearly 3000 employees. Thanks to the continuous expansion, we are looking for a new colleague for the following position:
- -Bachelors Degree
- -At least 2+ years of experience in SAS, Clinical data, SDTM/ADaM, and Clinical data reporting
- -Familiarity with Clinical Studies and The Pharmaceutical Industry
- -Professional Italian and English knowledge
Your main tasks:
- -Review /update Study build specification documents.
- -Transforming study data into SDTM/ADAM by developing metadata-driven programs and functions using CDARS SAS Web Tools.
- -Using independent programming macros in order to validate ADAM and TLFs.
- -Extracting data from numerous EDCs via creating generic utilities.
- -Quality assurance of the deliverables by developing data validation reports.
- -Making sure that test documents and test cases are followed during the development/implementation of ADaM and TLFs.
- -Develop a new object or improve the features and functionality of the installed programs according to the maintenance of the tickets received.
- -Perform Pinnacle 21 validation report and coordinate with leads to resolve errors and warnings when first encountered.
- -Review the protocol and any other client specifications to implement client specifications.
- -Carrying out Quality assurance procedures for relevant activities.
- -Visit conferences/ meetings when required.
- -Monthly input/status reports throughout the project lifecycle.
- -Cooperation and maintaining good professional relationships with the biostatistical team.
- -Create/review the QC Plan documents.
- -Brainstorming and knowledge-sharing.
What the company offers:
- -Private healthcare
- -Multicultural environment
- -Training courses
- -Opportunities for progress in your career
- -Company events
Küldje el önéletrajzát a következő e-mail címre: firstname.lastname@example.org