HR Business Partner
Our international partner is a global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions. The Budapest office is their first Global Delivery Center, where close to 3000 professionals contribute to their and their partners’ success every day.
You can join their team as we are looking for a talented
HR Business Partner
Some of your tasks:
- Your main goal is to ensure that the HR processes are implemented. You will have to create HR strategies to support the business goals.
- You will have an overview of several fields such as:
- Business Partnership: Coaching of Managers and being the primary strategic partner in HR-related topics. Building strong and collaborative relationships with the partners, deliver HR strategies and business initiatives while ensuring that the business goals are met.
- Performance and Talent Management: Ensure maximum compliance to the process, make sure the Performance Management discussions are made on a high quality, manage the grade promotion process.
- Employee Engagement: Participate in attrition analysis, coordinate employee satisfaction measure processes, identification of retention risks and bring ideas the reduce them.
- Labour Issues: Make sure the operation is fully compliant with the Hungarian Labour Code, coordinate resignation, make sure all the documents are in place.
- You can gain experience in Compensation and Benefits related tasks, Administrative tasks and Reporting
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the field of HR, preferably as an HR Generalist or HR Business Partner gained in business support or SSC environment
- Fluent English is a must but, you also need to speak Hungarian as a native language
- University or College degree
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Solid understanding of the Hungarian Labour Code
- Excellent communication and Analytical skills
- Result-orientated way of thinking
- Be a good organizer and planner
What the company offers:
- Opportunity to work on hybrid mode
- Fast-paced and multinational environment, where you can be part of a successful team of professionals
- Interesting and challenging work
- Opportunity to develop professionally
- Competitive salary and benefit package
Küldje el önéletrajzát a következő e-mail címre: email@example.com