Sales Support Manager
Sales Support Manager
As one of the leading European sales enterprises in the field of health and beauty products and technologies, our Budapest-based partner is looking for a candidate who will fulfil a wide spectrum of activities supporting its sales partner team as well as helping organise company partner events. The ideal candidate has strong experience in sales support & communication. A supportive mindset and proactive thinking style are required for this role.
Your responsibilities and tasks are the following:
As the Sales Support Manager of the Budapest site, you will work in close cooperation with the Hungarian Sales Partners and also manage the work of the sales assistant.
- -Supporting the independent sales partners, while building strong relationships.
- -Responding to logistical, financial, and marketing-related questions.
- -Preparation of incentive programs, documents, presentations, and video materials together with the sales support assistant.
- -Tracking all sales activities, promotions, incentives, product prices and data analysis.
- -Preparation of business newsletters for sales promotions to define online offers based on available stock.
- -Translating and checking sales support materials coming from the German headquarters.
- -Tracking the bonus system and ensuring a smooth and accurate process, coordinating between the sales partners and financial controller.
- -Preparation of all sales reports for the Hungarian Country Manager.
- -Coordinating and supervising the work of the sales support assistant.
- -Making sure that the communication between the Sales Partners and the company is efficient and accurate.
- -Setting up promotions in the online program, supporting the IT development team with new ideas, setting requests and tracking progress.
- -Informing partners about incentive programs and other business information.
- -Forecast & product demand checking together with the Warehouse Manager.
Your Experience & Skills:
- -Proactive with a supportive mindset and an independent thinker.
- -Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- -Native Hungarian and Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- -Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Sales support.
- -BA or MA degree preferably in the field of Business studies.
- -Experience with people management – minimum expectation is to have previously managed a small team of 2-3 people.
- -Advanced Excel knowledge.
- -Interest in health and beauty products is an advantage.
What the company offers:
- -Competitive package (basic salary + cafeteria, monthly travel card)
- -Up to 1-month salary of Christmas bonus
- -Company iPhone
- -Monthly credit of 15 000 HUF for buying beauty products of the company
Location: Budapest, XIII. District
Working hours: Full-time with 2 days of HO on a weekly basis. Office days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Does the above description apply to you?
Send your application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org to get in contact!
Küldje el önéletrajzát a következő e-mail címre: email@example.com