Intermediate Financial Controller
On behalf of our German-based partner in the FMCG sector, we are looking for a new Financial Specialist to join the company's central team in Budapest.
The future colleague will be responsible for a wide range of activities. The main tasks will be to oversee the financial processes, support the local management and implement short- and long-term strategic planning for the further development of the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- -Provide one-on-one support to the company's financial processes, coordinate outsourced processes within the finance department and liaise with relevant external colleagues.
- -Supervising incoming and outgoing invoicing, liaising with partners, bonus calculation and related administrative tasks. Tracking of paid bonuses, management of accounts receivable, and recording of transfers on a monthly basis.
- -Supervision of the accounts, full coordination of the monthly closing.
- -Regular updating of cash-flow and financial reports, monitoring of payment deadlines, preparation of weekly reports to the head office in Germany, analysing and ensuring liquidity.
- -Perform HR administrative tasks, payroll preparation, support offboarding and onboarding colleagues from an administrative point of view.
- -Liaison between the external finance team and the central finance department.
- -Preparation and analysis of plan/fact reports, and detailed analysis of personnel costs.
- -Support management, decision making and planning from a financial perspective.
- -Overall management of the company car fleet and liaison with the leasing company.
- -At least 3 years of relevant experience in controlling, finance, accounting.
- -Excellent understanding of basic international accounting standards (IFRS).
- -Excellent Excel skills in day-to-day use.
- -Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- -Proactive, agile and ambitious 'can-do' attitude with good problem-solving skills.
What the company offers:
- -In addition to a competitive salary, 13th-month salary, cafeteria package and monthly product benefits.
- -Modern and well-equipped office in Budapest and 2-day home office option.
- -Friendly, progressive and cohesive team with direct management.
- -Continuous development opportunities, supported by the German parent company.
- -Success is evaluated against clear expectations.
Location: Budapest, XIII. district, weekly 2 days home office option
Working hours: 40 hours/month
Küldje el önéletrajzát a következő e-mail címre: firstname.lastname@example.org